Our top performance freeride sail, available as a Compact Series sail. All the winning performance of the original Fire, but can be folded into a backpack with 2 other sails, to make a dream portable quiver. The future of performance portability.
- 5.0-5.7 – 5 battens – Improved control and maneuverability
- New additional stretch control seam through the window for improved stability
- 6.3-6.8 – 6 battens – Increased stability, drive and control
- NEW quick release Compact Series batten tensioner to speed up rigging and derigging
- Kevlar reinforced anti stretch seams incorporated into the batten pocket construction
- Diagonal load bearing seams to control Dacron stretch in the main power zone
- Power-Clew system for huge on the water range
- Performance Construction for the optimum strength to weight ratio
|MODEL||SIZES||BOOM||LUFF||REC. MAST||BATTENS||HEAD||ART CODE||RRD ORIGINAL PRICE||OCEAN CALLING PRICE|
|COMPACT FIRE||5.0||168/173||400||370 Comp Freeride / RDM 370||5||FIXED||26CF 44 5.0||813€||634 €|
|COMPACT FIRE||5,7||182/187||435||370 + 60 Comp Freeride / RDM 430||5||FIXED||26CF 44 5.7||844€||658 €|
|COMPACT FIRE||6,3||191/196||453||370 + 60 Comp Freeride / RDM 430||6||FIXED||26CF 44 6.3||874€||682 €|
|COMPACT FIRE||6,8||199/204||458||370 + 60 Comp Freeride / RDM 430||6||FIXED||26CF 44 6.8||905€||706 €|
The Compact Freeride Pack is available in 2 technologies:
– HD – features C80 mast and Alloy boom and extension.
– PRO – features C100 mast, full carbon boom and full carbon extension. The bag also includes wheels for easier transportation.
Each back pack can fit 3 sails inside so you can choose the sizes that fit you.
|EXTENSION||BACKPACK||WEIGHT ±5%||ART. CODE||RETAIL PRICE|
|COMPACT FREERIDE PRO||370-430||170 / 220||35 cm||With wheels||18 Kg|
(3 Sails included)
|COMPACT FREERIDE HD||370-430||170 / 220||35 cm||No Wheels||18,2 Kg|
(3 Sails included)